Hello and welcome to my Second part of Dota 2 Boost guide.
Which Hero is better to raise a solo-rating? This question is asked by many players. In this guide, we do not reveal the secret of the guaranteed solo MMR growth. But we try to bring to you the basics and show the characters, which, in our opinion, will raise your solo MMR.
- Always choose Mid or Hard Carrie
- Do not rely on the support team
- Take the heroes who can turn the game in solo
- When you choose Mid hero be polite and explain that you take him for the reason. If your argument was rejected take Hard carry. DO NOT TAKE 2 MID HEROES.
- Never rely on Supports. If you want a Courier than by it by yourself.
- Do not pay attention to the allies. Remember your goal – is a victory.
Best suited for “playing solo” and Farm. Storm is able to dominate the majority of the characters at the Middle, the main thing – to play aggressively or wait for the right moment for aggression.
Whatever role you have not done, the foundation is one – you are very manoeuvrable hero, so it must be used properly. Be sure to fly in the back to the enemy, there are usually supportes and guys with Blink Daggers
In a fight 1 on 1, this hero deals significant amount of damage.If your enemy left the line, than you can Push the tower and freefarm creeps.
When you playing as Storm Spirit, than you must always Gank enemies. Later you should be a part of a Team, and it’s your work to initiate fights.
- Excellently harass the enemy due to his passives
- High mobility with the Ultimate
- High split push potential
- Very strong in the 1v1 fights at the beginning and end of the game
- Excellent initiation
- High dependence on mana
- Not mobile until he get a Ultimate