Tips for Ranked Games
We continue our rubrick, dedicated to heroes with whom you can easly raise your MMR. Before we started, read previous parts of the guide – Basics, Storm Spirit, TA / Slark, Jugger / Troll / Lina. Remember that you can raise the MMR on any heroes. The question is on whom you’ll do it faster.
But today we’ll talk about some other things. Let’s start!
Attention! First of all, this review is relevant for players with a low rating (~ 4000 MMR).
In the previous parts of the guide we have described some points and tips for Ranked games. We introduce minor amendments.
- Seen on the ranking of 1000 – 3000: teammates asked Mid line player to gank them up almost from the first minute. Ignore such tem mates. You have the task – farm core artifacts. Gang only when possible, for example if you have a good rune or you already have Ultimate or desired artifact.
- Try to convince your team supports to pool you with 2 tango, if you go to the Mid lane. Typically, 4 tango is necessary, and you will save money. Also ask the team to take the rune in the first minute. Early bottle allow faster start your domination on the line.
- If you play Carry, you do not need to do what almost all teammates do – stand in one place waiting for a fight. At this time, you can farm line / forest or push towers, and when fight begins you can use teleport to help your team mates.
- News for Russian pubs – do not start with any dispute with them. Just Mute them and concentrate on the game.
- Give up the idea that your Team has 4 idiots, and you only normal person.
- Team fights errors: Look carefully due to you win or lose fights, take right target focus and dont start fights if you dont need it.
- Remember that you take part in all Victories and Defeates. We usually dont notice what our team mates does right, but very quickly notice what they are doing wrong. Leave it – try to objectively assess their game.
Pingback: Battle pass 2017 vs Battle pass 2016 - Ranked boosting in most popular games: CS:GO, HotS, WoW, LoL, HearthstoneRanked boosting in most popular games: CS:GO, HotS, WoW, LoL, Hearthstone