Another Hero pack
Hello and welcome! Today we will take a look at another heroes that can help you to raise your Solo MMR. Todays heroes are not standart, and because of that enemies would be confused.
Today’s heroes are :
- Incredibly strong character in Middle lane
- Good attack animation
- Low cooldown and mana cost on the Lightning Storm, allowing him to farm creeps , harass the enemy and push the line without problems.
- It causes the enemy to kill the creeps under his tower
- Relevant at all stages of the game. Of course, if you do not lose your line. Difficult to believe in that.
- The hero is very dependent on its mana
- Stan is skill based and hard to use
- At the beginning of the game have not so much HP, but it changes with the advent of Bloodstone.
Do not always blindly copy an item and skill buildes. Assess the situation and buy / level what is really needed. Sometimes, the stun on the first level will be needed if you go with the team into the enemy’s forest or ambushe a rune.
Hero is suitable for beginners. It is easy to learn how to play, he is strong and with a little practice it will become easy MMR earner.
- High damage at start
- The ability to recover HP from creeps and heroes murder
- The high movement speed, when opponents have little HP
- Good feel on Lining stage
- Can start ganking very early
- Ultimate breaks BKB
- Some problems arise against fat heroes
- There is much stronger late carry heroes. We need to start wreak havoc much earlier
- Have not control before the Abyssal Blade
Bloodseeker have a great variety of different item buildes. Always buy what you need. Some items may be useless against certain heroes. For example, it is not necessary to collect Shadow Blade against the Bounty Hunter and Slardar, or if your team already have invisible hero and opponents have to buy some Sentry.
If you have a lot of money you can stock Moonshard. And do not forget to leave money on buyback 🙂
Universal carry, which mainly relies on teamfights. You should take him only if you feel that the team is more or less adequate.
- Good attack animation
- Quickly gets core artifacts due Dominator and stacks of ancient creeps
- Have a powerful magic spell
- Strong AOE damage
- Low mana cost on skills
- Giro is very thin in the initial stages
- Small damage from auto attaks at the start
level up your Rocket Barrage to the maximum, to kill the enemy on the line and to farm forest faster. Also you can max Flack cannon early if you able to quickly gather dominator. Capture an forest creep, then make stacks with this creep.
At the start, we take Wraith Band, because we have a little damage of ours attacks. Then buy Aquila to spam skills on cooldown. If you feel bad on line then take Morbid Mask and go into the forest. See also the choice between PT and Phase Boots, the second will be better. Drums can be assembled again, if everything is bad and early BKB is not in sight.