Finally – Final
Hello again. Today we will finish our rubrick about Best Heroes to boost solo MMR for Dota 2.
Pay your attention to the basics. Almost every time your perfomance is more important than the hero that you choose. As i mentioned in last part, you can boost your rating with ANY character.
Attention! First of all, this review is relevant for players with a low rating (~ 4000 MMR).
- Wind Ranger
- Excellent growth of force +3.2.
- The second skill gives him an excellent survival potential.
- He have the ability to interrupt casts.
- Ultimate is good as in teamfights and on lining stage.
- Excellently catch split-pushers.
- Can farm fast.
- He can stand at hard line and the jungle.
- Clear Damage from ultimate
- The lack of armor at the start (0).
- Depends on the artifacts.
- Depends on experience.
- Weak mana poll in the early game.
Firstly you need to understand that you want to quickly finish the game, because in Late game we will lost to hard cary. You need to choose hard line and be as aggresive as you can. We are going to dominate from the start.
You can buy almost everything at Doom. But always evaluate the situation and collect only those items that are needed at the moment.
- Universal character – may be mid or hard liner.
- Have escape.
- Excellent attack animation.
- A good push-potential.
- With the Blink Dagger can greatly initiate.
- Easily kill an enemy core hero in 1×1 fights.
- Weak hp poll in the early game.
- Low agility gain.
A simple hero who can dominate from the start. One successful binding can turn a game. Inflict incredible damage. Perhaps the best hero to quickly raise the rating.
Our core item will be Maelstorm. Before start to whine that nobody buy this item in professional games, remember that you play in Pub games. A lightning will give us a bonus damage, attack speed and allow to quickly destroy bundles of creeps.
Secon core item – Blink Dagger. It will allow us to initiate, or escape from the battle.